TALKS THAT MATTER
What if you could talk your way to thriving people, and a humming culture… oh, and boost your productivity and profits along the way?
And no, I’m not into air fairy promises – but I am about science-based, simple, effective, and easy to apply ‘culture hacks, based on Culture 101’s Four Keys to Culture
Talks that Matter is a series of 2 to 3-hour culture hacks aligned to The Four Keys to culture. Designed as stand-alone culture hacks, they also work together as a one or two day ‘Culturethon’ and align to any areas of The Four Keys where you decide your culture needs to ramp up.
NO role plays! NO death by PowerPoint! And NO tricky tests or homework. Just real world application to stuff you and your peeps are facing every day. Keeping it real…
Each module is a short program up to 2.5 hours, making it easy to swallow and easy to fit into your work week. You can opt to bang these out over a few days or make it a self pace activity, we will work around your schedule.
- Talks that Matter: You and Me (coaching convos)
- Talks that Matter: Strong teams (strengths-based convos, includes the SP profile at cost plus 1 hour debrief prior to the session)
- Talks that Matter: Tough Talks (giving feedback)
- Talks that Matter: Doing new stuff (delegating)
- Talks that Matter: What if talks (creativity and innovation)
- Talks that Matter: You decide and we’ll build it for you
Optional extra: Talks that Matter: Us and You, is a series of 2 to 3-hour hacks to take your Business Development, Account Management and client convos to the next level!